Tuesday, February 17, 2009

two for the price of one

I am back in Chico reflecting on Sunday and my time with Bridge Community Church. I had a great time with those great people!
As I mentioned in the previous blog I had not preached in many months so in my insecurity I prepared enough information for two sermons. That is right Bridge got a twofer.
Now I want to assure you that I did not preach for an hour but I passed my personal time limit that I have been so disciplined in keeping. I had a clear point but in the words of my beautiful wife she said it was good but too long I think it should have been two sermons. So there you go! The results! Other than my monologue the day was wonderful. My kids really enjoyed the children's program and we were blessed by connecting with one of the churches that support us.

2 comments:

Joel and Leslie said...

Jeremy and Elizabeth--we were so blessed to have you preach for us. Please know I am SO SORRY for not making an appearance. We got in at 4am that morning, and apparently Joel does better with all-nighters than I, as I picked up Zach and went to bed. Hopefully you both weren't too offended. Honestly, we are so glad you and your family are near. We are praying for you guys!
Leslie

Jeremy Rhodes said...

we were not offended Leslie do not worry about.