Monday, May 4, 2009

oops!

I have not blogged for a while and I missed sending out a newsletter for April. That is simply because April was busy. That is a good thing, right?
Here is an April run down... well since my last post so the second half of April...
We had a quick run down to Hollister CA for the Annual Business Meeting where we affirmed a new District Executive Minister and heard from many different planters and pastors about what God is doing. I was able to share about the generosity that we have experienced from churches and individuals. We were there for the weekend and Tuesday for a lead team meeting. We barely had time to get ready for the Bible Study Thursday. So I feel as if we finally have our bearings and we are back at loving the people that God brings to us with a renewed zest. God is fantastic!

0 comments: