Friday, March 13, 2009

backwards

I set out to do things differently! Strange how it is so easy to fall into an easy pattern.
My intent in setting out to church plant was to serve first then do the Bible Study. I did not exactly do what I wanted to do in favor of my comfort zone.
You see most pastors, myself included are insecure. We will rely on our strengths because we are afraid that people will find out that we do not have all the answers. If our secret gets out we will not be able to control our circumstances and that is frightening thought.
Psychoanalyzing aside I now find myself going back to do this the right way.
I am inviting people to join us in serving while still having our Bible Study because it is a very groovy thing. Hopefully the two groups will meet down the road in the form of a church. Until then, this is a grand adventure.

0 comments: